v3.2 (August 1, 2022)
- Implemented automatic time step check in cases with movement.
- Current phase shift can be defined in Electromagnetics module.
- Updated convergence warning message.
- Current and Voltage values in Time charts will now show Amplitude values.
- Fixed a bug where Continue From functionality would break the case in some setups.
- Temporary case no longer needs to be saved to be able to run it.
- Inductance and resistance is now correctly calculated for busbar cases with current phase shift.
v3.1.3 (June 9, 2022)
- Power control can now be used together with Accurate algorithm.
- Fixed a bug where in steady state cases calculated power differed from input power value.
- Fixed a bug where Templates sometimes failed if a specific frequency value was exceeded.
- Fixed UI bug which sometimes did not allow to switch between control types.
- Fixed a bug which in some cases crashed simulations with complex motion.
- Fixed a problem with Adaptive time step, which sometimes crashed calculations.
v3.1.2 (March 17, 2022)
- Improved B(H) curve extrapolation for flux concentrators.
- Added new flux concentrator material - M530-30 Iron Core Lamination.
- Updated material data for:
- Medium carbon steel AISI 1045 (Cp)
- Alloy steel 42CrMo4 (B(H))
- Improved imported geometry processing.
- CENOS no longer crashes after entering license key.
- Input values are no longer lost when navigating between Geometry and Physics sections.
- Fixed multiple problems with opening cases made before v3.0.
- Fixed incorrect total mesh element count value in terminal.
v3.1.1 (February 18, 2022)
- System impedance value is now automatically calculated in .csv file.
- License key can now be changed.
- Increased remeshing speed.
- Unicode characters now allowed in case path, if enabled in Windows settings (on supported Windows versions).
- Temperature probe now works if the workpiece is moved.
- Fixed Template winding heigth check.
- Fixed multiple bugs connected to CAD file import.
- Fixed multiple bugs connected to complex motion failing.
v3.1.0 (November 16, 2021)
- Power control in IH simulation.
- Multiple inductors are now enabled in templates.
- Rotation in complex motion is now allowed.
- From CAD import now supports IGES format.
- Improved error troubleshooting capabilities.
- Temperature probe is now working for complex motion.
- From CAD mesh density is now working.
v3.0.3 (September 24, 2021)
- Fixed hardening profile filter in ParaView.
- Fixed halting bug in postprocessing.
- Multiple movements in different directions now work.
- Fixed bug that caused erroneous collision warning.
v3.0.2 (September 14, 2021)
- Temperature plot now can be customized using a filter.
- Fixed bugs with Salome window opening during simulation.
v3.0.1 (August 24, 2021)
- Alloy Steel 34Cr4 added to materials.
- Viscous layers added to automatic sub-meshes in Salome.
- Allow scaling geometry in FromCAD in UI.
- Warn if user opens newer case version in older version.
- Fixed BH calculations for multi-entity domains.
- Fixed kernel crash in Complex scanning.
- Fixed bug with grouping of domains.
- Fixed template crash, if inductor height is too small.
- Fix: Some 3D geometries were treated as 2D.
- Fix: Salome will not open cases created with space in the file name.
- Fix: In some cases inductor windings not grouped in templates.
- Fix: Old workflow Motion should not require domain selection
- Fix: Temperature field is not moved if workpiece is selected for movement
v3.0.0 (August 5, 2021)
- Faster simulation speed using multiple CPUs\cores.
- In-app live support chat for Professional plan.
- New approach for 'From CAD' workflow.
- Motion no longer requires geometry parameterization and can be defined directly from CENOS Motion tab.
- Fix: Microsoft VC++ redistributable install restarted PC without asking.
- License key now can be changed.
- Cases now can be stored in path with 'space' in file path.
- 100 small bufixes and minor improvements.